We are busy planning the 2022 Christian Game Developers Conference. We’ll have some announcements about the conference soon, but right now, we’re looking for a few volunteers to join this year’s conference planning team.
- A professing Christian who is enthusiastic about helping game developers connect with one another at this year’s conference.
- A team player who prioritizes unity and reaching for consensus as they offer ideas and help plan.
- Have attended at least three Christian Game Developer Conferences. (With two of those conferences having taken place in the last seven years.)
- Have 5-10 hours available each week to help with conference planning between April and July.
- Have the ability to love and care for our community using your unique gifts and abilities, even if you aren’t chosen for this limited volunteer opportunity.
- Previous experience planning a large event. (Not required, but appreciated.)
If you fit the above qualifications, please apply to be a volunteer on the conference planning team. While conference planners will not receive financial compensation, they will receive discounted admission to this year’s conference.
Tell us more about your specific skills and experiences and how you think they might help in conference planning this year. We want to learn more about you. Please fill out the following questions as a part of your CV prior to uploading it:
Why do you want to help plan the 2022 conference?
What is your connection to Christian game development?
In what ways do you feel connected with the CGDC community?
What is your availability like?
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.