Home Forums Tri-State Area New Member Introductions

• New Member Introductions

Posted by Michael Herrera on March 18, 2023 at 1:57 am

This thread is a place to introduce yourself to the group.

We’re pretty casual here, so let us know all the things. 😄

Also, tell us your favorite food.

Michael Herrera replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Michael Herrera

March 18, 2023 at 2:08 am

Okay then, I’ll go first.

As you may have gathered, my name is Michael (or Mike if you prefer).

I live in SW Wisconsin and work for a small family friendly game studio called Clopas.

We make mostly narrative games. So far we’ve released 2 games on Steam:

Lost Legends of Redwall: Escape the Gloomer and Adventureland XL

I’ve been a pretty active member in the past, served previously as a Board Member and have attended many a CGDC conference (which I helped organize). Also, started the Seattle Area Local Group when I lived in Washington. Going to try my hand at creating something similar here.

Look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you better.

Oh, and my favorite food is pretty much anything ethnic (Italian, sushi, pho, Mexican, Cajun, Indian), but I’ve been known to eat pizza and hamburgers as well.

• Shawn Reuter

March 22, 2023 at 3:24 am

I am Shawn Reuter graduated form college recently in 2022 and I am currently working for Shiloh Software as a Web Developer Intern. I am a board game enthusiast and passionate about board game design. Other hobbies include cooking great food and playing on the piano and trying my hand at making songs too. Taste in music classic rock Beatles and favorite quote is from Monty Python Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. If you ever want to chat reach out! Thanks for the invite!

• Michael Herrera

March 22, 2023 at 4:02 pm

Welcome to the group Shawn. Make yourself at home and let me know if you need anything.

Mike